Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #2183 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Mirrorball95;655687]You mention everything apart from the music, this shows that you have a false sense of judgement. All you had to do was post about the music, cut the crap.

Quote:
=Neapolitan;655605] In my opinion, people hide behind the "IMO" and I wonder if they do so because they are afraid of being attack for speaking their mind, saying something they feel is true, "IMO" is just a plea - it really means "don't hassel me for saying this."

There is only one to say about the greatness of Led Zeppelin - & I'm not going hide behind a "IMO"
QUOTE]

I dont hide behind 'IMO', now I know its obvious that its my opinion but its just a polite way of putting your opinion across & considering others at the same time.
Just because you dont 'hide behind a IMO' when you mention the 'greatness' of Led Zeppelin doesnt make your statement either any more valid or invalid.

Antonio also pointed this out but, you totally contradict yourself by starting your post with 'In my opinion' and then go on to slate everyone (ultimately including yourself) who uses this term.

All you have prove here, is how hypocritical and narrow minded you are

Im not 'scared' if people want to challenge my opinion, but most normal open minded people would be able to respect others opinions and use 'IMO' not as a 'plea to not hassle me' but as a mark of respect for others opinions, which with the absence of facial expressions & body language on the internet could be perceived as rude and disrespectful (or trolling as they call it on here )
Oh, dear, I did not mean any disrespect, master.
I'M NOT WORTHY. I'M BUT A LOWLY N00B. ONLY CAN HAS FEELINGS IF YOU TELL ME TO.