Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #207 (permalink)
slashrocks
Groupie

well i am a huge gnr fan and evn i am bored ****less with this debate. as draven sed 1 band were frm the 70's whilst the other frm the late 80's so altho they can b compared on album sales n touring figures they never really competed against each other at the same time if both band were frm the same decade then mayb this wud b a more intrestin debate as it wud be more like the oasis v blur battle. as i opened this thread i wud like to say the last thing.

stu gnr had as draven has already sed only 3 'proper' albums, they have not realeased any new material in 11 years have only 1 original band member left yet they r stil as popular, mayb even more so as new fans open up to gnr, as they wer wen they were at their peak. for a band 2 have only released 3 albums yet r stil remembered and have a fanbase as huge as theirs and cause so much controversy then they must be one hell of a band. led zep may b a gud band but gnr r stil one of the best bands in the world, the songs they produce r in a world of their own sweet child of mine was voted the best guitar riff of all time and AFD came 9th in the top 100 albums of all time whilst led zep came 17th and gnr basically epitomise everything a rock band shud be.
slashrocks is offline   Reply With Quote