Music Banter - View Single Post - Cory's Album Reviews 2
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Winds of Plague - Decimate The Weak

Track Listing:

1. A Cold Day In Hell
2. Anthems of Apocalypse
3. The Impaler
4. Decimate the Weak
5. Origins and Endings
6. Angels of Debauchery
7. Reloaded
8. Unbeakable
9. One Body Too Many
10. Legions

Album Review:
This is an Deathcore band for California. This album is great. Everyone lieks a little soft music here and there, but I like a little Hardcore more here and less soft music there. This meanign that this band is an awesome California based band that uses two diffrent scream styles on this album. They use the signature Hardcore screams, and the deathcore "Cookie monster growl". I would sit in my room forever hold my microphone and just screaming along with this bands music. Europe has dominated the hardcore and metal scene through the 2000's, but with this band it shows that the good ol' USA dose'nt lack any talent. This album is relativly short, it's only 36 minutes long, but don't let that deture you. Thisis packed with crazy ear breaking deathcore like you've never heard. If you are a fan of the deathcore/melodic death metal/deathmetal scene I would for sure reccomend you this album. Similar artist to this band would be Whtiechapel and Salt the Wound. (Those are the more "WEll Known" bands.) I rate this album a 9/10. I rate it a nine and not a ten because it is really really short. I think they should bulk it up a little bit. So go out and grab you a copy. You won't be let down.

Heres a sample of them. (Crazy breakdown)

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/vie...---the-impaler

Last edited by coryallen2; 05-11-2009 at 09:11 AM.