Music Banter - View Single Post - Hilarious Sex Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
IMATOOL
Dr.StrangeLove

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' dude
Loads......
Slept with this one girl at my old flat (that I shared) and there were loads of people round getting mess'd up. She was on top and my wrists were tied to the bed and this guy that was lookin for the toliet walked in on us. I told him to piss off and got back 2 it when about 5-6 ****in lads faces peared round my bedroom door (no f**kin' lock). The girl wasn't impressed but I was laughing my a** off.

I slept with this one chick after taking Lsd. That f**kin' rocked. Her hair was changing colour from blond to brunette 2 red head..... and her face kept on changing to other girls faces as well...... That could of gone so wrong but it turned out great

I was really drunk one night, f**ked this girl I'd pulled (my mate girlfriends best mate) so hard she couldn't walk straight. Then forgot her name in the morning. She f**ked off pretty quick after that, so I put on a towel and went to tell my flatmate & his girlfriend what I'd been up to, went into his room and my towel fell off, s**t one. Pulled her again a week later, she knew........

Last sunday I popped this girls cherry, still got the sheets......

Cheers to alcohol, none of it could have been done without you
Some of those stories aren't as funny as they are sad.
IMATOOL is offline   Reply With Quote