Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #504 (permalink)
Bane of your existence
Such That

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo View Post
I've never read a pitchfork in my life. And your last part is irony at its finest, you voting for the underground less talented rappers for the sae of going against a popular rapper.
Says who? Kid, you don't even make sense.

Quote:
Let's get things straight. A lot of mainstream rappers get by on big beats and a catchy chorus. Eminem has never been this.
Oh, I must have missed all of the singles he's ever put out ever.

Quote:
He's widely regarded by actual hip-hop heads as one of the best rappers this decade [the 2000's]. Aesop is highly regarded by suburban white kids.
Why are you bringing Aesop back into this? Look man, the only reason I argue on these forum is to either gain some perspective or spread some. You do it to win. You're like my four year old niece. Don't make sense, just keep talking until everyone else stops.

Quote:
Dre was part of the biggest movements in hip-hop and is an idol to everyone in the hip-hop culture. Ant is Ant.
Dre is black. This is great white rappers. All of the beats he's done for Eminem have been ok and catchy. Ant's beats for Ali are goddamn art.

Quote:
I've believe I've already tried to go the song for song argument with you before and you never did anything.
And you already know why, and it doesn't have anything to do with your songs being better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo View Post
lmfao. I love you little fellas trying to stick up for alternative hip-hop.
Bitch please call me little fella off the internet. You little geeks are hardcore on your message board.
Bane of your existence is offline   Reply With Quote