Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #507 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
Says who? Kid, you don't even make sense.
Says I. It's obvious with every single thing you say. I'm drawing a conclusion just as you did with "i go with every mainstream artist over the flow of backpackers"

Quote:
Oh, I must have missed all of the singles he's ever put out ever.
Stan, Like Toy Soliders, When I'm Gone, and on and on. Just naming some singles off the top of my head that have no substance at all. Please say more stupid things. I enjoy them.

Quote:
Why are you bringing Aesop back into this? Look man, the only reason I argue on these forum is to either gain some perspective or spread some. You do it to win. You're like my four year old niece. Don't make sense, just keep talking until everyone else stops.
I've posted Reks album along with multiple other artists and songs.

Quote:
Dre is black. This is great white rappers. All of the beats he's done for Eminem have been ok and catchy. Ant's beats for Ali are goddamn art.
Right, the whole reason I mentioned it is nobody outside of you and your group of "try way to hard to be indie hip-hop scene would give serious thought to Ant being on the same level of Dre's beats.

Quote:
Bitch please call me little fella off the internet. You little geeks are hardcore on your message board.
lmao at the internet threat. You don't know me, and if you did you'd realize you probably are a little fella to me.