Music Banter - View Single Post - Most infuriating music fans: Boobs edition
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
How to spot one: Unkempt hair, super tight jeans, ironic t shirts, thick rimmed glasses, indifferent (aka retarded) facial expressions. Indie kids like most scenesters, tend to hunt in packs, they are often lead by an elder, who likes to share his superior knowledge of awful obscure music with his minions.
You know me too well.

About metalheads, two of my best friends are metal heads and they can get very defensive about their genre and I don’t know how many times I've jokingly called Dimebag Darrel "Douchebag Darrel" and in response have gotten things like "fuck you atleast I don’t listen to weird shit like Radiohead" or "atleast I don’t listen to that gay happy shit". But when It comes to the whole variety of genres they’re pretty helpful when I ask questions like “whats the difference between Death Metal and Doom Metal?” but Ive also gotten into many arguments when I’ve called bands like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin Metal “they’re not Metal they’re classic rock.” Also I have a friend who's a metalhead and who firmly believes that Metal is its own genre and not apart of rock. I love this thread so far, though I’m disappointed there weren’t any boobs as the title led me to believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote