Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #133 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesher View Post
As I said. A point of view not supported by science or medicine or any factual basis. Do you agree that there is no logic behind your claim? Because we will stop lambasting you if you admit to it; there's no point in arguing with that.
To suppose their is no logic behind it devalues your point. It's extremely logical if you didn't know and watched an egg hatch into a chick you'd think there was something alive inside that egg wouldn't you? Seems very logical to me. Cells are living organisms, there are a hundred ways to punch holes in your presumption.

Lets take it to an even simpler and more undeniable level. If you had a shoebox that knew was going to be filled with 1 million dollars in nine months if you did everything your accountant told you to do would you not consider it 1 million dollars?

I don't see what someones else's opinion on what is or isn't living is any of your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote