Music Banter - View Single Post - If U Love Jesus........................
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 01:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
acctualy, i'm a catholic, and that sorta thing offends me, but i think it's sorta sad to insult Jesus and Christianity and think by doing so you're a badass motherfu.cker....what did Jesus ever do to him? He did nothing but spread love and understanding between people, if we all lived our lives according with his messages ( love others like you love yourself) the world would be a perfect place, but it's not in the human nature...we're agressive, nasty animals, and that's why the world is a shi.tty place...and don't identify The Church ( as an organisation ) with Jesus and Christianity....one is a creation of man ( and therefore heavily flawed), the other is pure faith,personal belief...
I believe that Jesus did exist, but he is dead and to say that he watches over us is where i get annoyed. Jesus may have been a great person. But so was Einstein. and u dont see people going around saying "why cant everyone understand e=mc2, it would make the world a better place." I think religion is arrogance; to have no give or take for a set of beliefs.

I dont mean to cause any arguments in this thread i just wanted to pose a point of why religion is somewhat pointless. Its cool to believe in something but saying ur beliefs should be the only way is rubbish.