Music Banter - View Single Post - What Mischief Do You Get Up To At Work?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Right its about time I posted in this thread, had been meaning to put these to video for a while. Basically I made some recordings of me noising up customers at work and generally just being a clown. I used to work with a guy who used to participate also but hes since moved on.

I recorded this on my phone to play on the tanoi when people pul into the forecourt/get out their cars etc (after getting sick of saying it all the time):
I like to use random accents when addressing customers (mostly the ones I dont know), I know it sounds nothing like borat but that was all I could think of.

Heres the proof, I added some pics to spice it up a bit.

Now someone told me about this Sweding Process thing they had seen people do in a shop in some movie(before you all rip into me with what movie its from), so I thought Id try it out on some poor gullable bloke who only wanted a Double Decker.

Some people are on happy pills:

Neil is the guy who 'works' at the car wash next door, I like to play this on the tanoi when hes on his way down for £50 worth of scratchcards.

I sometimes play this on the tanoi when people are leaving:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.

Last edited by Mirrorball95; 06-24-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote