Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #395 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95 View Post
Nah, Im not English so any English football songs 'do me friggin ed in'. Really? What did you make of 22 Dreams? I went on a Paul Weller binge yesterday- was practically all I listened to all day. Listened to practically all of his albums one after the other, apart from As Is Now & 22 Dreams, which i didnt get round to.

Glad you liked the video, Its like my most watched video on youtube lol. I think that around that period early to mid 90s was his golden period for live performances. I have been meaning to actually get some 'Paul Weller Movement' videos I spotted on amazon a while back. Yes you heard it VHS! I still have the player as certain videos I buy now and again, you cant get on dvd. Im so fucking retro its unbelievable lol. Still buy cds, still watch VHS. Least I lost the Tamagotchi & Cassette Walkman a while ago lol.
Ah, Tamagotchis, I remember those I remember Digimon were the cool versions you could make fight each other, at least until they turned it into that awful cartoon series (yeah, I'm so retro I hated the Digimon cartoons when they first aired!)

22 Dreams is another album I haven't listened to for a long time, but I was really impressed with it. Definitely among his finest. I'd have to give it a spin again before picking out personal highlights though.

And to keep in line with the topic;
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote