Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #396 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Ah, Tamagotchis, I remember those I remember Digimon were the cool versions you could make fight each other, at least until they turned it into that awful cartoon series (yeah, I'm so retro I hated the Digimon cartoons when they first aired!)

22 Dreams is another album I haven't listened to for a long time, but I was really impressed with it. Definitely among his finest. I'd have to give it a spin again before picking out personal highlights though.

And to keep in line with the topic;
Yeah for me the highlights on 22 Dreams are the last few tracks at the end of the album, pure experimentation. It really is refreshing to hear him doing stuff like
that, especially seen as he had just turned 50 and all. Ive been hearing he maybe has a new album due out this year?? September or something??

Underworld are pretty mental lol, Ive got the 'Beacoup Fish' album and it was a pretty intense experience listening to it for the first time. That song you posted sounds totally different from the stuff Ive heard though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote