Music Banter - View Single Post - Console Decision (X-Box 360/PS3)
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #92 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

This is why I can't argue with people like you. You make it all about everything else. The multimedia, the graphics, the violence, the online (because none of you can find actual friends to play with at home), the "maturity".

All but the actual gameplay. And when you get down to it, Super Mario Galaxy was a fun, exciting and fresh idea. Something I rarely if ever, see Microsoft or Sony come up with, they would be nothing without their third parties, really.

Halo, I'll never get the hype, it's Paintball: The Video Game, that's all it is, it was boring and generic then, and it's boring and generic now.

Oh, and speaking of "maturity", I never got what was so "mature" about games where you just shoot people or blow up fire trucks with rocket launchers. The imagination that made older games so great is gone.

Entertainment system? Enough of the euphemisms already. You're playing games whose core gameplay just consists of shooting a lot of people, it's hardly any different than when you played with your action figures, it's the same thing.

So please. Let's not fool ourselves, there's nothing mature about playing video games all day. Let's accept it for what it is.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote