Music Banter - View Single Post - An Ideal God
Thread: An Ideal God
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
Exactly. Looking at what most people view as "God," re-enforce why what most people worship is not an all-powerful being, but a man-made icon. Why would God be in the basic sense, an all-powerful, judgemental male with powers to govern the universe? God could exist, or not, I really think it depends on the individual. People always ask the question "Does God exist?" Well, what is your definition of God? Is he a giant white male that gave you that salary raise? Or is God something that is defined by the individual. You could be God, I could be God, the universe could be God, the forces that govern the universe could be God. At a certain point, I just stopped caring. Watch, somebody is going to mathematically prove that in the exact cent of the universe in the 1002.32th purple eagle dimension, a large cube-like object exist that emits a high-pitched ringing sound and is every single color at the same time except white and spews out everything that has existed, is existing and will exist out of its space-pores. Then somebody is going to call this space-cube thing "God," and everybody is going to be worshiping the space cube.
Kinda' like makes you a prophet doesn't it? People will worship you! I guess i don't see cube worship going over too well.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote