Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #621 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I actually bothered to tune in on FoxNews' coverage of the memorial service and now I feel guilty about it, is there anybody better at speaking ill of the dead than FoxNews?

All Hannity did was make remarks like "Now on to something that's actually important", talked about how it's stupid that Jackson's death is still getting coverage instead of Iran and Afghanistan, while proceeding to cover Jackson's death instead of Iran and Afghanistan, having his team of happy negroes (Larry Elder included) talk sh*t about Michael and how Sammy Davies Jr was the greatest performer ever, and Sean kept digging out all the scandals, and how "You can't seperate the man from the music"

What a f*cking idiot, I recall Hannity playing to a different tune when his favorite hatemonger Jerry Falwell passed, and attacked all of his critics for "speaking ill of the dead". And yet here he is essentially saying. "Jackson was a child mollestor, he wasn't a real loss, this is not news, now let's talk about someone who really makes a difference. Sarah Palin!!!"

I'll be so happy when Hannity's inevitable sex scandal finally emerges.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote