Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #628 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Of course he is, he was only the first movie star ever and helped turn cinema into the huge industry it is today.
To say he is irrelevant is not to say he is insignificant. He is historically relevant but he'll never be the top story of Hannity and Comb-overs.

Quote:
Well you can't fault Michael for what the media does, and it's not like the media was covering all these important stories BEFORE Jackson's death. People been whining about the 11 soldiers killed in Afghanistan not getting covered. Come the f*ck on, that wouldn't have gotten any coverage one way or the other.
I was blaming the media, not Jackson.

Quote:
I just hate when people call him Jacko, it's not quite Kurt Cocaine level on the annoying nicknames scale, but it's close enough.
Sorry, i use it to refer to the messed up side of him, I still have a slightly soft spot for his music.

Quote:
Hey, you came here on a thread dedicated to Michael Jackson just a week and half after his death and in the presence of a Jackson fanboy and the most notoriously defensive and easly worked up member of the forum. You kinda asked for it.
I totally asked for it, I knew what I was getting into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote