Music Banter - View Single Post - Songwriting Forum
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #38 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double X View Post
But seriously, I was talking about some of the people that don't contribute anything else to the forum. When someone like Cardboard Adolescent or Shisedo Red posts (quick glance at the forum)...I actually read it because I have a little background to who they are, instead of some hobo who walks in and wants us to rate their lyrics.
Hi, Double X,

You are not the first and probably will not be the last to say "tl dr" in response to one of my posts, hehe! I've decided that I am not really a "banterer"; I am more of a "discuss-in-depther."

Here's the part of my previous post that relates to what you say above:

I feel it is unrealistic to expect that people who find the song creation process especially interesting will be able to post often about existing songs. The reason: time constraints. If it takes someone 10 hours of free time to create a song during a week, those are 10 hours that are (probably) not spent listening to all the wonderful music others have created and bantering about them.

I don't mind if someone is focusing on songwriting and contributes to the community only through that section.

--Erica
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote