Music Banter - View Single Post - Moon Landing?
Thread: Moon Landing?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:26 AM   #78 (permalink)
bungalow
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Hey, at least I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, you know. By pleading the 5th, I'm more like a referee or a talk show host. I'm not try to expunge my point of veiw on anyone. Those things you mention go beyond the scope of the Lunar Landing topic, but since this topic peaked you curiousity about my historical perspective all I have to say is no I am not a history revisionist. I believe anything that is printed.

You raised a tough question to answers, but in a nut shell yes they happened, they are factual, because they occur in the history books. Interestingly enough, if you look at each of your examples, all there conclusion draws the world closer to Globalization. If you were to ask "Why they happened?" like Why the Civil War happened? or like "Why Hitler invaded Poland?" or "Why the Stock Market crash?", then you just opened yourself a can of worms. Because they are so many points of veiws of the past and each with an invested ideaology, if someone mentions how he interprets the past his in for a long drawn out brouhaha over things in the past he had no control over in the first place. So you understand why I don't want to give any "Why's" things happened.

Why the Stock Market crash? Coffee
What are you rambling about? Did I ask you to give any "whys"? I just asked if you're willing to employ the same skepticism to these events that you do to the moon landing. What about the moon landing, specifically, makes you unwilling to say whether it happened or not? It is a historical event just like the ones I mentioned that you say "in a nutshell, happened" (what does that mean anyway? what about outside a nutshell, is the answer still as simple?). And again, because I am dumbfounded by this response...I never asked for "whys" Non-sequitur Man. And I never asked about globalization. Are you tripping?
bungalow is offline   Reply With Quote