Music Banter - View Single Post - Electric Guitar 101
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
million dollar basher
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
i totally hear you on all points
I'll follow your lead and keep the quotes short....but I'll select the bits that pad my ego. /\/\/\ haha

Oh yeah dude, Eastwood guitars are sweet. I remember the first time I saw the White Stripes and Jack was playing what looked like an Eastwood. It could've been a different guitar, but it definitely had the look. I've been wanting to get ahold of one for a while. I played one (or at least my memory tells me that it was an Eastwood....again, it could've been a copy cat) at the Guitar Center on Sunset down in L.A. Their vintage room is beyond reproach....if you're planning on looking and not paying. lol.

Reverend guitars are just solid. They're not spectacular. They just have a good strat-like tone and they're usually pretty modestly priced.

But you're right. I remember when I finally saved enough to get my second strat...and I love walking out of a shop with a few new stomp boxes. For some reason I've never been able to bring myself to compromise on effects. If it's between an EHX pedal or a digitech....I'll always go with EHX even if it means spending $100 more.
million dollar basher is offline   Reply With Quote