Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Book
Thread: Favorite Book
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #164 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
I enjoy The Shining book and movie for their differences. I think Kubrick's interpretation was great. I also think King's attempt at The Shining with his made-for-TV movie was absolute garbage. I certainly don't think the book was destroyed by a director.
I was talking about what King said ... well Kubrick did also agree with King on the point of "not capturing the book in the movie"...
But i do feel that Kubrick's version is better ... it's hard to take haunted houses seriously ... plus Kubrick made a huge change in adapting "A clockwork orange" i read the ending in the book, it was awful!
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote