Music Banter - View Single Post - Radical Feminism *WARNING* There is a pic of Beth Ditto involved
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Radical feminists make the same mistake that chauvinists do in decided that there are roles that anybody should be expected to conform to, instead of accepting that everybody is an individual with individual needs and wants.
Bingo, that's pretty much what I was saying.

Seriously people, is it that hard to understand?

My impression of modern feminism is basically a bunch morbidly obese shemale goth kids who want to punish every single one of us because we'd rather f*ck something else. I know that's not what REAL feminism is, but they have really abused whatever meaning that word hate.

It's a f*cking mockery now

And seriously gals, if fit attractive women who use their sexuality to get ahead are really the bad role models you say they are, why does this country have the highest obesity rate in the f*cking world? There's more women on the street looking like Beth Ditto these days than Megan Fox.

I also don't know how women using their sexuality to get what they want (that is, without being a whore) is a "constriction" of all f*cking things. Are you kidding me?

That to me is the greatest hypocrisy. Men are pretty much EXPECTED to flaunt their sexuality, and women love them for it. But if women do it then of course they're good for nothing slutwhores. And feminists continue to feed this retarded stereotype.

THANKS A LOT FEMINISTS. You're really sticking up for your gender alright.

*Sarcasm*

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.