Music Banter - View Single Post - Radical Feminism *WARNING* There is a pic of Beth Ditto involved
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 01:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
i'm against feminism because it asserts that men and women should be treated to men, when they are clearly not. I know that sounds horrible, but hear me out. When feminists get all upset that men are instantly assigned to tasks or given positions of power over women and assume it's "just because they are men". I've got news for you, who gives a ****? Men and women are instinctually more apt at certain tasks than others, be it nurturing children for women, or physical dominance and a sense of leadership in men. There will never, and I mean never be a world where men and women perform the same social functions at equal levels, so why hope for it? It makes absolutley no sense. Feminists demonize competitve attitude and male pride to no end, but have men ever attacked the natural characteristics of grace and sensitivity in women? Why hate something you are powerless to change? All I'm saying is that men and women are not, and will never be, total equals, and I don't see anything wrong with that.
Exactly.

We should be proud of our distinctions instead of trying to get rid of them.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.