Music Banter - View Single Post - Adopt a Newbie!
Thread: Adopt a Newbie!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #749 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faber View Post
Adoption sounds rather interesting, so I'm willing to give it a go...if anybody are prepared to take me that is. For information, I've made an introduction thread in the "introductions" section.
Alright, grasshopper, I can take you on. If you want to know me better, feel free to check out my own old introduction thread or send me a PM. Basically, I'm a 27 year old graduate biology student currently writing up my thesis at the zoological museum at Tøyen, maybe not too far from where you live I'm also a moderator on this site which you can tell from my nickname's blue colour.

I'm not sure what this adoption stuff entails, but I suggest you just get posting. What I like most about the site are in fact the journals with or without reviews. Spending some time in there should make it clear who some of the bigger and more active contributors to the site are. If there's anything you're uncertain of, you could check out this helpful thread : http://www.musicbanter.com/introduct...sicbanter.html ..

.. or you can of course send me a Private Message.