Music Banter - View Single Post - Radical Feminism *WARNING* There is a pic of Beth Ditto involved
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #116 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I never said you were an idiot, you're putting words in my mouth. I said you didn't know much about the subject (and you've yet to say anything to prove contrary.) It seems to me that you're engaging in a hyperbolic/emotive arguing method to make up for your own ignorance. Which is silly.

I think your lack of social activity is a fair and relevant point seeing as your view of the female gender is very slanted and it seems like you have a minimal, if any interaction with them (or really people in general. Your view of males also seems weirdly slanted, but in a positive way as opposed to a negative way.) Again, your arguments aren't based on any sort of education but rather entirely personal experience...and when you don't have much of that you don't have much of an argument (and I don't think you do. All this is reading as is emotive hyperbole with unbased generalizations thrown in for good measure.)