Music Banter - View Single Post - Creed
Thread: Creed
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 05:50 AM   #44 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
It's thanks to such folks that real rock bands who actually work hard to write and compose material that go beyond 4-minute chorus-bridge fest have to cut off their own ballsacks and shave all the grit from their sound in studio to actually make it on the air.
Really? Are you posting from the 90s? Have you heard of the internet and alternative modes of distributing music?

Also, any band that takes advice from their label CEOs on how their music should sound probably suck more than Creed supposedly does.
Quote:
So huzah to everyone who likes this band and congratulations, and I hope that corporate money-grubbing cock tastes good
Cock usually tastes good, thanks for asking, you homophobic prick.
Quote:
every time you enthusiastically shell out half a hundred bucks or more to see bands like Creed in concert instead of broadening your own horizons.
I like Creed. I also like several hundred other artists. How queer!

Quote:
To the ignorant who will post here in the future: Just because some people are satisfied with mediocrity doesn't mean everyone else needs to put up with it, and if you're thoughtless enough to disregard your own curiosity over mediocrity then you shouldn't be listening to music in the first place.
Ignorant are people who post stupid generalizations like that. People who listen to Creed obviously don't think they're mediocre. I think it's safe to say they're anything but, having sold a few million more albums more than your mediocre ass. They do what they do pretty well. If you don't like that type of music, you can feel free to fuck off.

Nobody's forcing you to listen to Creed. If you don't like "corporate cock sucking" don't watch MTV.

Last.fm

Last edited by adidasss; 08-29-2009 at 05:59 AM.
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote