Music Banter - View Single Post - Lucid Dreams
Thread: Lucid Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kamikazi Kat
Music Addict

Never lucid dreamed before, although I've sort of controlled them before. But I either lose control of it rather quickly, or I just wake up. I've always wanted to though.

I seem to have a lot of weird/funny dreams though. Last night I dreamed that me and few friends were at cedar Point. Almost every roller coaster that we rode broke down or collapsed while we were on it, but we all somehow survived. The only rides that didn't break were the water slides, but whenever I tried to go down one of them, I would slip on the water while trying to get on the slide and fell flat on my back, and when it hit the water I somehow ended up on the bottom of the slide in an instant, almost like I was slipping down them. After the day was over we all went and stayed the night in a large apartment complex made out of cardboard that was inside the park. Inside the rooms there were no beds or anything, it was just a large, somewhat dark and filthy room with one light bulb sticking out of the ceiling. People would often visit from other rooms by tearing down the weak cardboard walls, which would always instantly repair themselves whenever I wasn't looking at them. Me and my friends were sitting at a small table talking to each other until one of them brought out a huge suitcase. He opened it and it was filled with a bunch of individually wrapped up joints, which everybody except for me smoked. Everybody would lean back in their chairs, take the first puff and then fall over where they would all lay with their backs to ground, acting like a dog getting it's belly rubbed would, loudly panting. I eventually got bored of watching them so I got up and tore one of the cardboard walls down and walked into the next room, got a short glimpse of it and then woke up.

I like having weird dreams, haven't had any that were disturbing or unpleasant in a while, which is good.
Kamikazi Kat is offline   Reply With Quote