Music Banter - View Single Post - Miley Cyrus
Thread: Miley Cyrus
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #102 (permalink)
scottsy
Untalented Drummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delira View Post
rofl, thank you! I'm not the only one in the world that is blinded by the glamour called Disney.

Also I think your talking about Ashley Tinsdale - the blonde woman from HSM.

Sadly I liked that series of TV Movies, only one reason: Zac Efron.
SO SHOOT ME! Yes... I just said it. I'm taken for the loser. He's sexy okay. Have you seen his latest movies that aren't Disney.

Also look at the past Disney ppl and how are the ones still stuck at Disney going to end up? -bows head in shame-

ps//Mitchell Musso is cute if you take away the whole macho ego, big nose and girly voice - he might make it into my celeb crush zone, till than he's on the sidelines lol.
As much as I could spurt forth negative bile about Disney, they do one thing very well... entertain my kids, and in such a way that they are not exposed to values that go beyond their innocent minds... the concepts, dialogue and general demeanor of their programme does make me confident that my kids are not picking up bad habits and values when they watch the damn Disney Channel 24/7#..