Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #9713 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
The drinking age really doesn't stand for much over here. On college campuses cops are more concerned with the safety of the students rather than if they're drunk and under-aged. And besides, most of us have found friends who are 21+ and are willing to buy it for us.
Legal age here is actually optional to follow in pubs and clubs. But in shops it's always welcomed for little kids to buy alcohol and packs of cigarettes [but usually kids buy them for their parents]

---------------
I've started an intensive English course yesterday [I have to get a degree in English from Georgetown University, I don't really know why] So I have to wake up at 6:00a.m everyday. But I'm surprised it's not annoying me, the classes are actually nice. It's the first English teacher that actually talks English.
[My last teacher kept repeating the two sentences "What are you?dumdum?" and "You your head baloney!"]
But I don't know why this one is really over-loving me, it is becoming a bit scary.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

Last edited by NumberNineDream; 09-11-2009 at 08:59 AM.
NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote