Music Banter - View Single Post - Lucid Dreams
Thread: Lucid Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

I had the lamest lucid dream, possibly in history: A child [a student of mine in my dream] was bending from a bridge, looking at the river underneath him. I knew he was going to fall so I tried to pull him back, but only managed to catch his shorts. His shorts started to stretch and the kid kept falling, so knowing he was going to die, I looked into the sky screaming the ugliest sound. And that's when I noticed that it was a dream, so I logically decided to keep screaming because the fall of the kid was sudden. After screaming I look back at the river still holding his stretching shorts, the boy reaches the river or death. so I got really sad, but then felt, "what the hell it's only a dream, I'm gonna jump too" and I jumped after him. It turned out that the child was still alive splashing in the water.

That's a really boring dream! my ordinary dreams are incredibly good, and in this one I didn't even get the "Fall" feeling when I threw myself. bummer.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote