Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that make you feel sad/ down
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 05:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
ArtistInTheAmbulance
enchanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
well it's a serious thread and a serious matter, and thanks for sentiment...i really hope she pulls through, so i can slap the sh.it out of her for being so stupid...
i've tried explaining it to my family, but it's like talking to a wall, and they pretend to be christians and go to church...whilst compassion and care for others is one of the fundamental messages of christianity...
there was an even worse situation a couple of years ago when my sister's friend died...5 days after her funeral they were starting to get annoyed that my sister was spending so much time with her friends family, when all she wanted to do was help them get through it, to be with them in their time of need, to ease their pain...they didn't get it and still don't...it made me so sad...
Yep, beliefs and such can be abandoned quickly when it effects their own lives, its something that really gets to me. Im not gonna carry on with this post much, Ill start talking about my experiences with this kinda thing, and thats never good news. So Ill just say that I hope everything sorts out for this girl you know, just stick with her and Im sure she'll be completely fine. And also, dont let your family get to you... Families are tricky things, they tend to cause more problems than they solve.