Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #1710 (permalink)
likuidcoka
MOuthWIdeSHut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
I don't understand the "awesomeness" of hand jobs. To me they're pretty near pointless.
what if the girl is playin with herself and her titts with the other hand.
Its not just strokin it till he orgasms, theres lots a tricks to make a man bust a nut while gettin a hand job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
Now I'm speaking solely for myself and the few people I talk with about my sex life but we're all in agreement that hand jobs are just not interesting. For guys it's almost a daily occurrence so naturally we get good at it. I'm also convinced that the angle a guy is in makes all the difference. In my experience I've had a girl give me a hand job for over an hour and to no climax. Last time I timed myself (for science of course) was 2 minutes 35 seconds.
WHAt?Well then shove her damm head down and make her suck it up real good. IT can be both at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
bravo,...really good for you

as for the whole hand job issue,.....givin them really isnt my thing unless its just a means to direct it where to go

as for receiving them,....yes please,.....and often
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
They're still called handjobs the other way around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by savannah View Post
hell if i know,.....
close enough
Savanah I call it "being ate out"

Eat it dammit!jaja IM such a freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
If I try to get a blowjob the girlfriend's usually like it nah I can't it smells like **** but then I'll go wash and she'll be like nah it smells like soap now what the **** does she want from me?
Smegma? LMao! OH HEll no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheDoor View Post
When we first started to mess around we tried doing that whole melted chocolate thing, so I got some from this chocolate fountain set I bought her for christmas...

Unfortunately we used the one with nuts in and it just looked like I had sh*t all over my cutlass. I think she's been put off ever since.
you did her in the car?

well SHit, next time get her some candles and drip that Shit on her nipples..Shell get really horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki View Post
Will you marry me?

My chics been a lot more generous with the blow pops,not complaining,but I wonder why. *wonders*
Well,In my experience a woman becomes more generous with the sexual favors/experiments/lovemaking when she is emotionally content with the relationship, unless shes a total slut and does everything with you on a one night stand.(not good)

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymilo View Post
Who doesn't? That shit's delicious
whats nutella?