Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #425 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
yay! it's like i'm in grade 9 all over again

the only thing that really set the genesis apart in the day was that they released first. then again sega was always hung up on the idea of releasing first. seems that worked out swimmingly for them...

i seem to remember far more kids bugging me to borrow my snes in exchange for their genesis than the other way around.
Dude, I'm not knocking the SNES at all, I love the SNES, it's just as important a part of my childhood as the Genesis is. I just think the Genesis is better, sheesh, can't I have a opinion?

I thought I was the Nintendo fanboy here. And why is it that everytime somebody dares say they prefer the Genesis to SNES someone starts rambling about how the SNES was perfect and how the Genesis sucks and blah blah blah?

The console war is over, SNES might have sold more units, but sales dosen't equal superior quality, I don't care if the SNES had better graphics and sound, or more popular brand name franchises. Those are not the only things that make a console superior. Which had the better games is just personal opinion. I think that the Genesis was more revolutionary personally, since it did come first, and started off the first serious console competition.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote