Music Banter - View Single Post - The BNP
Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
WolfAtTheDoor
ironing your socks

I understand that the BNP are just thinly-veiled racists, and that as they have been propelled into the limelight they have had to alter their policies in order to look more acceptable and less like the National Front. I have a couple of aqquaintances who vote BNP and yes, they are racists. As I have previously mentioned on these boards, I understand that being an instigator of racism is both ignorant and neanderthalic, but the shape Britain is in recently those in support of the BNP shouldn't necessarily be written off as racists. There is just nowhere else to turn to.

The British public have become disillusioned and I completely agree with the belief that our British Identity is slipping between our fingers. However, any opposing argument against immigration appears to immediately be deemed as racism, and it is this oppression and censorship that is making people harbour racist feelings.

On a semi-seperate note, I find it funny that when annoyance is directed at the influx of Polish into our country it isn't deemed as racism, because they are white.