Music Banter - View Single Post - The BNP
Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
WolfAtTheDoor
ironing your socks

I think what I have said has been taken out of context - I am not a BNP supporter. I was just stating that it is sort of reasonable that some people might consider the BNP as the only place to turn to.

I am not a very political man and I am not very well-educated on current states of affairs, but even without being entirely clued up I notice when something is affecting me personally and the people around me. Being a late teenager, I am too young to look at the broader picture, but I have my own perception of what is going on around me and the way that immigration is affecting England and the way it has affected England. Luckily I am one of the well-educated youth that recognises racism as ignorant - some others my age are not as fortunate as me.

It needs to be recognised that racism is particularly prominent within youth culture, and it happens from all angles, not just whites against blacks/asians. The amount of violence I have seen because of race hate is sickening, and considering my generation will soon be running the 'United' Kingdom, it will only get worse.