Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:59 PM   #4312 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
I have a Colombian webquaintance who's response to my prodding about good Colombian films is that there simply aren't any. Can't be true, surely?
I only watched one of them and thought it was enough for me. It was something called "Como el gato y el raton" (literally translated "like the cat and mouse"). Really bad movie!!

*** I guess it's the same in all the countries where there are no big movies. Like 2 years ago, there was a Lebanese movie that made it to Canne. Of course all the Lebanese saw it as one of the best movies of all time, tho in reality it was only a good average movie. But it was the best Lebanon had ever seen.
So people can get biased, I guess that's why the embassy wanted to show us such a shitty movie.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote