Music Banter - View Single Post - I-Doser
Thread: I-Doser
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #66 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Yesterday I asked my Sound teacher, he was working on a project to compare to influence of narcotics on music listening and composing ... and other things of that kind ...Anyway, he did explain the whole thing to me but I was too drunk to remember the specifics.

It was something about, when you put your headphones, your brain will catch the slightly variation between the two channels (Eg. if it's 1000Hz and 1030Hz) and he'll be generating that frequency (30 Hz in that case). So they'll be a 3 waves system and stuff, thus simulating the effect.

He did also told that it's better not to do it, cause I'll be giving my brain wrong messages and my brain will take a bad habit of some kind.

I'm sorry my explanation is so vague ... that's all I can recall, I even thought that conversation was part of a dream (blame the beer!).
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote