Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bulldog 150
Thread: The Bulldog 150
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #268 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
Also, it is absolutely eerie how many albums on your list would appear on my own if I made one. Funny thing is, I didn't get them from you! It's crazy... Nebraska, Mule Variations, Laughing Stock, Red, Sticky Fingers, Closer, Remain in Light... Crazy.
Uncanny isn't it From what I've seen we do have very similar tastes, especially considering what you think of Tilt and the Drift - two very difficult albums but once (and if) they click, there's just no turning back. Another album you should try if you haven't already is Climate Of Hunter [sic], Walker's first solo effort. I'm pretty sure it's next to impossible to find online, so if you're up for a link drop me a PM eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
That was the first thread I read when joining MusicBanter. I remember I only had 3 albums of the whole 100, and I had never heard of the others.

It was a really helpful one, I'd root for the 200.
It's a possibility, if I can even be bothered to carry this on at all. It's very tempting to do so as I really enjoyed making this thread, and I do miss being in the process of making it. I guess we'll see what happens. As I say, I've got all sorts of rubbish from uni to keep me busy, not to mention a couple of other threads I'm working on here, so if I do get the ball rolling again it won't be for quite a while.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote