Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #3339 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnaught View Post
i dunno, it just seems some people on internet forums tend to idolize one another, especially when you're not really getting the big picture. I've heard of people meeting up from the same forum and it going badly. Then again it also sounds like a lot fun, just to mingle with everyone outside of these rectangles.
I met with people from local forums, and I sort of became friends with a couple of members after the forum collapsed. I always bump into them in concerts and events as we have the same taste in music. Tho on another forum meeting, it was the most ridiculously long awkward silence I had ever witnessed. I think the problem was the lack of booze.

So from 5 forum meetings I've had, 4 of them were really fun and one was an utter disaster (well the forum was already dying, so none of the members came to that awkward meeting, except the mods, and we were all teenage introverts ... didn't work at all)
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote