Music Banter - View Single Post - Burzum
Thread: Burzum
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #27 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Here's an interesting quote from Varg on the topic of guitars and how his racism effects his perception of music.
Quote:
The guitar is an European invention, just like the synthesizer. However, the music played on guitar is mostly ****** music - and that goes definitely for all metal music. I have nothing against guitars, as you might know a lot of classical music is played on guitar. If I would make any more guitar music it would be classical music. So, it has nothing (or better; little) to do with the instrument in itself.

I guess I have been a bit unclear when talking about this, until now. Anyway, what I explain above should clear things up for you. I categorize music like this; Aryan music (European classical and folkmusic, as well as some other more electronic music); Alien music with Aryan lyrics (like all these Viking-metal bands, Oi-rock and the like) and; Alien music with alien lyrics. As simple as that.

Bands like 'Vidkuns Venner', 'No Remorse' and so on, are "half-way" to the right way, and I know that in our times we might need to get people on our side one step at a time. Being used to ****** music and ****** or Jew lyrics they need to become used to the lyrics first, and then they can be introduced to real Aryan music.
that's from Burzum.com: The Music of Burzum and the Writings of Varg Vikernes [ varg vikernes interview ]
Engine is offline   Reply With Quote