Music Banter - View Single Post - I-Doser
Thread: I-Doser
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #123 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I tried a binaural beat on the recommendation of a friend with all the lights out and headphones on. I found it to be a very disconcerting experience. I became very anxious and afraid of my surroundings, so stopped it midway through.
You inspired me to try a little experiment.

According to Freebase the only reason I got "high" off the Pot dose is because I "wanted" to get high.

So I put two random doses (I renamed all of the dose files on my computer to the same thing) on a disc and hit random. I didn't look at what track was playing and listened to the whole dose.

I felt a heaviness in my jaw, tingly feeling in my forehead and nose area and drifted between chill out happiness and total zoning out nothingness.

Turns out the dose was heroin - consistent with the description and yet I went into not knowing what it was supposed to be.

Also you said the doses were just one consistent binaural beat with white (or pink) noise added? I don't know what you were listening to but the beats change up every four minutes or so.. the beating you hear at the end is different from what you started with. This is because they are occuring at different frequences as they attempt to train your brain to follow suit.

I think I can say I've been trained effectivly at this. Results are now as quick as the real thing.

And that's another thing.... I've said it before and I'll say it again........

even if it's not exactly like the real drug (even if it's completely different) that doens't take away from the fact that it feels fantastic. If your smart enough to know how to get them for free (and most kids are) and they work on you than why shouldn't you be getting high off this stuff? It's harmless, legal, non-addictive (as if pot is addictive anyway.... talking more about heroin and the likes) and fun.

I'm just telling all of you because the majority of people in this thread seem to have a stick up their ass about it. And it doesn't help that you essentially have to "practice" at it but trust me this aint no placebo. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go listen to an Atomic Bomb blowing up in my ears.

Last edited by someonecompletelyrandom; 11-25-2009 at 09:40 PM.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote