Music Banter - View Single Post - Dr.Panties prescribes...
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
Dr.Panties
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO View Post
Now that you've demonstrated your mastery of rudimentary grammar, do you intend to dispense your prescriptions anywhere else on this forum, or are you just content with your existence as a novel little jack-in-the box?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh, and change my colostomy bag while you're down there.

Good sir, the only thing 'rudimentary' about me is my choice of undergarments. Many thanks for your italicisation. I'm sure that you thought it entirely necessary.

Your sardonic posturing is truly refreshing, especially on an online forum. Kudos! And other salutations!

In answer to your question, I've already prescribed a remedy in the 'jazz' section of this forum. My, see how fast I move? And with such a low post count, too! You must be suitably amazed and impressed.

Also, yes. Existing as a "novel little jack-in-the-box" seems like a fine ambition, given the alternative you have displayed. Thank you for you valuable guidance, and for your approval. They both truly matter to me.

Ah, bowel cancer? At such a young age? How...*ahem*...tragic. I'll leave this particular task to Nurse Felch, if you don't mind. I'm sure that you'll find her...*ahem*...accommodating. She has a number of endearing quirks that set many a patient at ease, foremost being:
(1) Curly black teeth
(2) Speaks with a limp
(3) Walks with a lisp

Now, relax. Here is a prescription, just for you:
Band: Regurgitator
Album: Tu Plang