Music Banter - View Single Post - The Fake Argument Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #310 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible Lizard View Post
Your not in a position to criticize darling, Fasho is not queefing his bullshit opinion in every post, nor does he begin every fucking post with "Dear," like he's writing a complaint to the manager of a local superstore, bitching about not being able to bring his cow in by a rope so he can get anally rimmed in the dressing room.

Worst Argumentalist, pah! The day I give a shit about your opinion, or the fact that you stick your gnarled fingers in your sahara-dried cunt every night to photocopies of my old avatar, is the day I put a gun to my head and pull the fucking trigger..

Sincerely,

Motherfucking Terrible Lizard.
Dear Terrible Lizard,

I'm sorry...did you write something? I'm afraid, as usual, your avatars are oh so much more interesting than your words. Still, I apologize that my reply is so late, because after reading your overly hostile outburst I finally realized what's going on with you. Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie...it's so obvious now. You're jealous that I liked your Terrible Lizard avatar and not you!! There, there. Your secret is out.

I should have realized you were going to have a hard time accepting your rejection after you posted that photo of a French man offering me a drink, only to learn later that the "cute Terrible Lizard" I liked was NOT you, the pimply prepubescent, but rather your avatar. And now, in a fit of jealous rage, you killed off the little fluffy lizard and replaced it with a sexual scene to assuage your enraged hormones!

The saddest part is when you sent me a photo of your "pee pee," as you called it, to show that you had tried to tattoo yourself with the word "VEGANGELICA." You were only able to fit on the first four letters. Of course, as the photo showed, all you could read is "VEG"...until the last centimeter pops out, that is.

Please, please, please stay away from guns.

Sincerely,

VEG
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote