Music Banter - View Single Post - Things that piss me off about guitars.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
i was sleeping

as for your first question. as wrong as it sounds, yes, some manufacturers do expect you to tie your guitar strap to the headstock. in fact, my acoustic is that way too, i prefer playing it sitting down though hehe.

personally i like this kind of strap (in black haha) Buy DiMarzio 2-Inch Nylon ClipLock Guitar Strap | Guitar & Bass Straps | Musician's Friend

whatever works though. GB's toothpick method also works really well, i usually added a bit of glue into the mix before forcing the screw into the hole to ensure a super tight bond.
Well, I'm glad you had some good dreams before waking up after my post put you to sleep. I'm relieved that my posts may serve at least one purpose on MB: helping sufferers of insomnia.

The guitar straps you recommend look very practical. Huh...so you like black. You don't like the bright green guitar strap?! I'll have to try one if my current Couch strap breaks. I'd go for red.

Okay, I have updated my notes. The new and improved loose screw fix is toothpick plus glue. Thanks, mr. dave!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote