Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:40 AM   #10686 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
About 4 years ago I took a trip to NYC for a show. After, I had met a dude at the hotel pool and asked him to buy me some booze. Turns out he was some pro baseball player and he took me to almost the exact same thing you went to. We went to either Jersey City or Newark. Parked down some dark alley and walked into this little hole in the wall spot. It was a little salsa club, but completely packed. He lead me through the crowd, and to the bar. He talked to the bartender in spanish for a bit then they started feeding me tons of booze. I had no idea what I was doing, but was getting down with so many gorgeous Latino girls. I was the only white one there. I will never be able to find that place again, so Ill hit you up if I'm ever in your neighborhood.
Well I actually watched a British movie about that exact thing. It's always the Salsa clubs in the dark alleys, didn't think it was true outside of movies.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote