Music Banter - View Single Post - That 70's Thread - Anteater's Reviews Of Cool **** You Should Already Have
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Great, I just found this thread this morning and as I'm writing this, I'm currently on the wireless which is taking me away from where I live so I can go celebrate christmas with the family. I'd love to check more of these albums out right now, but it seems I'll have to wait until new years.

Still, it's not all new. I was surprised and quite happy to see Rainbow get a mention Rising is one of those albums that have gotten a fair amount of play from me a couple of years ago. I still find a lot of Rainbow tracks on burned CDs in my parents' car. Odgipig I already checked out on your recomendation and their debut is certainly interesting.

England and Mu sounds the most interesting to me at the moment - although I thought I'd drop playing those youtube vids on the buss. Of course there had to be a prog-outfit called England by the way .. I mean, there's one called U.K., so.

Anyways, great thread and I'm rooting fot you in the member awards for best writer. You deserve it