Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #1795 (permalink)
Gavin B.
Model Worker

I'm looking for a specfic album. I downloaded the album when I was a member of alt.net and it's now longer on my computer. The album was an antholgy of electronica and dance music from the St. Petersburg (Russia) underground club scene that was issued around two years ago. The cover had a yellow background with a young girl blowing on a trumpet amid some red banners. All artists on the album were completely unknown in the USA. One song was in English and I think it was called Mr. Sigmund Freud. The album was unusual because mixes were state of the art electronica but the vocals post punk circa 1980. Alll of the deejays had very strange names but I can't remember any of them. When I first downloaded the album there were very few reviews of the album but nearly all of them were very positive. I remebered checking to see if the album was available at Amazon and I was surprised that it was because the album got very little media coverage.

Somebody help me... I really liked this album and I lost it when I ended my subscription to Alt.net a few months back and now I'd like to purchase it.
Gavin B. is offline   Reply With Quote