Music Banter - View Single Post - Fat Freddy's Drop
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Bump! I can't believe I didn't post about seeing them! It was a while ago now (October) but it was pretty awesome, a very sexy gig. They are both an exhilarting and interesting band to see live, especially since I had my friends there and we shared a few very sweaty and sultry dances together. Was great fun and they are even more amazing live than what I had already heard of them. They have such a groovy sound going on.

I'm also going to see them AGAIN at the beginning of February! As you probably know I am moving to New Zealand and they are playing at a festival there which I just bought tickets to. I'm really looking forward to it but at the same time I'm a bit anxious as I'll be a bit lonesome, so hopefully I'll find some fun New Zealanders to get my groove on with Will also be great to see them in a festival setting, which I can totally imagine them in. Contrary to most people's opinions about seeing one of their favourite bands at festivals, I actually really love the festival setting for a gig.