Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Hall Of Fame: Nominations Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #257 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Stengel View Post
I REALLY don't like yes.

One time in high school I did a page in the newspaper with all these album reviews, and one of the albums was "The Yes Album" and my entire review was just, "No".

As for why I voted no, I dont like them because they're a tedious boring pretentious 70's prog-band, whose unmemorable albums should be destroyed and forgotton before they can spread anymore noise pollution to unsuspecting car stereos and computers. They have little to no relevance today, surely a testament to how insignificant their musical contributions have been.

I really despise Yes.
Are all of your posts just going to bitch about our nominations? Considering the criteria for nomination and inclusion is for long standing members I find it rich that you have posted nothing but disdain for our choices. No matter how much you hate a band, anyone who reviews an album with just this: "no" is kinda hard to take seriously.

If you were a long standing member then we would take the criticism better. Why don't you post elsewhere on the site and prove to us that you can bitch about our choices.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”