Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:49 PM   #473 (permalink)
OceanAndSilence
i write and play stuff

1. i wasn't born head-first; my ass arrived first.
2 i shat on the doctor
3. i stuck a fork into an operating toaster when i was 3. if it weren't for the surge protector installed two weeks prior i would have died.
4. JINGLE JANGLE
5. i hate onions
6. i'm pretty short, around 5'7, i haven't measured my height in ages
7. i played soccer for 6 years and tennis for 3
8. i read fantasy novels... i like them. pretty much all fiction novels are fantasy when you think about it. i carry around a dictionary when i carry around a book, and whenever i come across a word that i do not know the meaning of 100% i will look it up. authors usually use the same vocabulary so after a while i remember the words easily. it helps with songwriting too.
9. i try to drink at least 2 litres of water everyday. i don't ever drink sugary drinks unless it's alcohol.
10. i hate it when people confuse "your" and "you're", along with "they're", "their", and "there".
11. i like mysterious and dorky chicks. in that order
12. i've never driven a car. parents won't let me. douchebags
13. i'm half portuguese half australian.
14. i really love pasta.
15. i eat REALLY fast. i think i don't chew my food enough or something. i ate a macca's soft serve cone in 14 seconds on my first try.
16. i used to be a gaming nerd. now i hardly if ever play any... i still get into day of defeat:source. people consider/ed me the top rifleman in australia (seriously)
17. i've only been playing guitars for about 2 years, been singing much, much longer. i was going to be in the australian choir but it was too expensive.
18. i did a few years of dancing when i was younger; i've got a video of me when i was around 11 years old... haha.
19. i also danced in the 2000 sydney olympic opening ceremony. good ****
20. i had a dance off against a black guy. we tied.
21. i once drunk coke out of an old used shoe
22. i first got drunk and high at the age of 15, though not at the same time.
23. i never wear anything except my boxers around the house. i don't care who visits.
24. i am very messy
25. i wear glasses
26 BONUS FACT!: i have to hang a log. farewell