Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #1377 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I'm enjoying it, although there have been a few painful lines, especially when Batman says "Don't worry, I eat punks like these for breakfast", however that's really what I've come to expect from DC Comics.

The combat is incredibly well done and nothing makes you feel like more of a man than taking out a group of 8 thugs and not taking any damage.

The stealth element is also incredibly well done, essentially it's set up in two ways. The first way is pretty much you fighting a group of henchmen armed with things like pipes, fists, knives, or stun guns which is pretty easy and takes care of the combat element. Then sometimes you come across a room full of thugs armed with guns which quickly reduce Batman's health to nothing, so stealth is a must.

Everything is good about the game and is totally worth the money.
Ah yes I remember that line as well. It was completely corny, but I felt the game took itself pretty seriously and I was able to forgive a line like that every now and again.

The combat certainly is fantastic, and the PC controls at least are very easy to use. Not sure about Playstation/XBox.

And the stealth part is pretty much the coolest ever. They manage to keep it fresh when it could have gotten repetitive, by adding gadgets/ obstacles and such. Glad you like it! Have you played as the joker yet?
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote